Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Shawl angel coming along


I finished the head, body and wings of the angel.

 
Shawl angel head, body and wings


If my math is correct, when I work it in size 80 thread, it will be a little wider than the labels that are sewn onto each shawl and blanket and lap robe and scarf. It will be a tad longer I think. I’m not sure because I decided not to work on the skirt yesterday. I chose to work on tacking down the Blue version of the Saint-Saens. That task won out over sorting for the move as I decided that I didn’t want to move with the doily still in the hoop. I think with 2-3 more days it should be ready to go to the framers. Whew!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I added a skirt and gave the prototype to a good friend. Now to complete the pattern and tat up a "make sure I got it" version.

      Delete