Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

A New Season

The holiday is over. We start a new Season. This year, the last few days was a three-for-one. Normally, Passover doesn’t impact my personal schedule, but with it occurring on the day it did this year, I found myself paying more attention to the traditions observed. This gave me so much to ponder, I hardly picked up my shuttle all day yesterday. The weather was also lovely. A true Spring day. Of course, I have more design ideas to explore now in my head. Now I just need to find the time to get them out of the grey cells into a form I'll be able to work with and pass on to someone else.So......

On to a busy week. I want to finish work on the squares bookmark pattern, prepare for April classes to teach new patterns and established techniques, write a couple of columns for newsletters explaining my interest in tatting to non-tatters, start the Intatters Spring Exchange project, and start a new pair of earrings for myself. Can’t promise pictures as I would like these earrings to be 3-D and my photography skills are not up to the same par as my music or tatting skills. Perhaps my daughter will help me out…..

No comments:

Post a Comment