Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

back to the drawing board


I’m back to a regular routine. The weather was so wonderful this past weekend, and since sunrise is so early now I rarely get to enjoy a cup of coffee as the sun peaks out. Sigh. But, it is nice to wake up to a light room. Makes it easier not to stumble over the kitty. This weekend, I played outside almost all the time.
After a wonderful birthday Saturday, which included a few hours demonstrating tatting and signing up students, I puttered around and generally enjoyed myself. Of course, I did make sure to write down the ideas I have for more patterns. Now I know I will never realize them all, but it is fun to brainstorm! I like those kinds of storms best! I do need to try to tat with paper more though....


No comments:

Post a Comment