Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Ready to go to NC

I finally got things stitched up. It’s not perfect. I only tore out 1 seam. That’s pretty good for totally winging it how to sew it up. I still haven’t found the notes I carefully made when I sewed the first bag together. I know I thought, “I should make notes so that I know what to do.” 


Even after finishing the sewing this time around, I still don’t feel as though I know what to do. I’ll not be offering to teach a class in “How to Sew your own Tatting Bag.” I’ll be happy to meet up with someone who wants to tackle that subject. I’ll stick to teaching music and beginning tatting, and workshops on my patterns.

Now to gather everything I want to have while at Palmetto Tat Days!

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, I can hardly sew anything. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good enough! Have a great time 💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tatting bag looks similar to mine, except mine is not as tall. I’ve had it for years, love it. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete