Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Mea culpa....I got distracted

 Community (noun)

   1. A group of people who live in the same area.

  2. A group of people who have the same interests.

I like the word Community. I’m very lucky. I live in a great neighborhood. I have a great group of friends and colleagues that I can meet with in person and on line. I was reminded by one member of said communities that I haven’t posted a picture of how we greeted Trick or Treaters on Halloween.

Mea culpa

I got distracted.

I’m playing the folding organ built by the Bilhorn Brothers. It’s fun! I usually play a medley of happy English dance music and Trumpet Tunes. Think wedding music and Masterpiece Theater hosted by Alistair Cooke.

Yes, you pump it like the reed organs from the late 19th-early 20th century. It’s a bit of a workout, but fun!



3 comments:

  1. Yes, I like the idea of community too. The folding organ looks very handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greeting them at the gate prevents kids racing up and down our brick walk with uneven steps. So, it's a bit selfish 😕

    ReplyDelete