Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Successful Workshop


Well, my idea worked: 


That was satisfying to discover.

Also satisfying:

Successful Ice Drop workshop. 4 of the 8 participants finished the pattern. I find it easy to teach stitchers who are experienced in reading charts, visualizing the finished piece, and comfortable with thread. All of the ladies chose to work with needle. I’m hoping they enter some needle tatting in the Fair.

My application to teach at Palmettos Tat Days was chosen. I’m waiting for the details before I can commit to other projects. One of those projects involves the organ, so I may have quite a conflict to resolve! Hope to hear soon……

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful !!!
    Congratulations on the success of the icedrop class as well as being chosen for Palmettos ! 💜💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I find waiting hard. Just have to tat to pass the time I guess......

    ReplyDelete