Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

Bach Festival Art turned in


I turned in my tatted piece for the Festival Art Auction yesterday. The volunteers are always so positive about my efforts. I know it would be much easier to display only one type of medium. I know that “art” means paintings to most people. But, I have something to say.

Anyway, the consensus is that my piece will intrigue people, provide something new to look at, and perhaps entice people to buy a raffle ticket. The opening is July 10, 2018 in the Gallery at the Sunset Center. If you’d like an invitation, please contact someone….including me. Although I think most of my invitations are spoken for.

Pictures of the piece after the opening! And come buy a ticket to support the efforts to bring more music to more people and teach more kids!

1 comment: