Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The real reason for finding out what’s on the shuttles

So I can start tatting this:
Tatted False Plait by Gina Brummet

I plan to use it for nametags. I am terrible at remembering people’s names. I can remember where they traveled last year on vacation. I remember where we met for coffee. I can remember what book they loaned me. Just don’t expect a name. I’ve decided some teacher cursed me with this hex because she didn’t appreciate my name. No, that’s just a bad joke. Anyway, nametags are a must for me. I can usually see well enough to catch the name, just can’t remember it.

The beads came from a bargain bin someplace. They were sewn onto netting to be used for collars. I happily snipped them off almost immediately. Tatting works much better than netting for decorating clothing!


The next post will be delayed a day. I’m helping out at the Fair on Thursday. I’ll catch everyone up Friday morning. See you then……

3 comments:

  1. That looks pretty!! :)
    Have a great time at the fair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been too hot to think, let alone to tat. The weather should break today. Too foggy to see the sunrise. So it'll be cooler. Perhaps I can get back to this.

    ReplyDelete