Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Bach at the Mission


I’ve finished tatting the snowman earring set. No pictures until the customer is happy though. I’ve been working on the pattern, so that should be up about the same time the picture can be released. It made me happy to get that project finished. I know I will make more pairs. Perhaps with different colored hats or different beads.

Progress on the organ studio? Not much to write about. Still gathering carpets and trying to get the brick rehab scheduled. Still getting the walls uncovered so that we can paint. But, I continue to practice and enjoy Bach Festival.
Altar in front at Carmel Mission San Carlos Borromeo de Carmelo
Here’s a link to the organ I enjoyed for the second concert yesterday.
Pipework of the Casavant at Carmel Mission
 I must get copies of the music I've heard here at the Festival Concerts. I already have a doily in mind for one piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment