Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

anyone?????


another adaptation of Beanile technique
Here’s another idea I’ve had.

Now, I’m putting these ideas out there because, they’re distracting me. My raison d’etre in designing will be taking musical works and interpreting them in tatting. These earrings are fun to make for gifts, fun to take ordinary findings and make something special from them, but working on these designs is taking time away from what I really should be doing.

Anybody out there want to run with these?

2 comments:

  1. I so know what you mean about getting distracted but your work is great. Isn't it hard working with that thread?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donata. I tried taking a day off from designing, but house chores and the block snowflake just didn't hold my attention.....
    As for working with the thread, yes, it is difficult at first. I had to learn to monitor any twist I was putting into the thread. Then, let the shuttle hang often.

    ReplyDelete