Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2023

TIAS Day 6 & 7

Here are my efforts. I feel fuzzy brained. I caught a cold last Fall. It took me several weeks to feel recovered. The symptoms came back this week. Now I’ve tested positive for COVID. I figure it will take me several weeks to feel recovered. So, I’ll be clearing my schedule of things outside the house. I’ll still be meeting by Zoom and still be organizing for the classes and workshops. I won’t be bored. Especially with TIAS getting so interesting! Thank you Jane!!!

Breaking news: Palmetto Tatting Guild have released information on their Tat Days (August 2023) with the teacher listing. I feel humbled to be appearing on the page with such a talented, illustrious group! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh sorry you have covid, I hope it’s a mild dose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been manageable. Fortunately, this week is easily a work from home week for me. I know the vaccines helped.

      Delete